ADOPT A CHARITY
Based upon use of the IRS-derived data- base for tax-exempt organizations, updated monthly, BenefitAll will identify, vet and present charities based on specific humanitarian and organization performance criteria. Based on their form 990, criteria will be viewed and evaluated per agreed upon standards.
BenefitAll intends to expedite delivery of needed goods and services, through the existing IRS-approved charities. The list of tax exempt organizations, from the IRS, was purchased and current, qualified organizations (those which service family, child, social and crises services) were selected to be included in BenefitAll. The list includes addresses; no other contact information, directly. Due to the cost and time involved, we are asking YOU to select charity(ies) in your area and ensure they receive and complete the submission for BenefitAll. Often, due to their own shortage of personnel and excess workload, they do not have the time or ‘availability’ to complete, review, etc forms. You can help in that regard. If you have specific questions, contact us, as we have access to most of their detailed information and can assist you in the process. There is no cost, responsibility or risk associated either with you or the charity in the process of this submission.
To select charities:
Your Email, please: Phone:
Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino San Diego
You will receive an email with the names and addresses of charities in your area. Please select and respond to the email.
The packet to be delivered includes:
REQUIRED FORMS – for inclusion in BenefitAll.
- Benefitall registration, online: including all contact information, etc.
- Download and print or request delivery to your location:
- 211 Submission forms: If the charity is already enrolled, please ensure their information is up to date. This form requires their contact and organization information AND a separate section for each program. The charity may be overloaded and unwilling to ‘write’ this all down. Let them talk; you write, ask, follow-thru, etc to ensure you have an accurate description of their efforts; a description you would want accessible if you needed their services (At a later time, those agencies who would benefit from access to the 211 data-base will be provided same.*)
- Anaheim Solicitation Permit: This form is required in order for the charity to accept donations at BenefitAll. BenefitAll will pay the fees, but no donations can be accepted without it.
- Inclusion in all BenefitAll events, printed and ‘flash’ directory free of charge, providing setup, signage and support services
- Access to tents and other equipment, free, for upcoming events. Events included in global calendaring.
- Access to vendors and services, free or highly discounted, for upcoming events, including auctions.
- Access to free or highly discounted business support and productivity services, such as OpenPro enterprise software and more.
- Access to centrally collected, inventoried and catalogued, online, goods and services; delivered free upon request. Includes Christmas Trees of Hope.
THESE FORM ARE RECOMMENDED TO BE SUBMITTED to maximize inclusion in BenefitAll. (As above, fees would be paid be BenefitAll for selected charities)
Membership to Good360*
Membership in Giving Children Hope*
Membership for area repositories and facilities.*
Benefits provided for Charities includes Payment of membership fees as noted by * above